Total Pageviews

Friday 22 April 2011

Truth, Law and Justice

Well, it's Good Friday, so I thought it a good time to talk about three fundamentals of human societies, truth, law and justice. I couldn't post the original blog, I guess I went to far for this point in time, so I will just say that truth should be defined as the dynamic unity of reality, as expounded by Geoff Haselhurst at http://www.spaceandmotion.com/, that truth and law are synonomous in Hebrew, and justice is the divine will, the divine being the infinite, eternal  substance which connects all things. Thus the point made was that truth = law = justice = divine will or what we call God.

I also made the point that Islam holds the higher ground in the debate between the three Abrahamic faiths. In completing this now highly abridged post, I'll also point out that an old Druid once said "in the spiritual realm, like attracts like", and the LHC now seems to be seeing a principle at play which affirms this. hadron collider reveals universal urge to unite and that it's worth revisiting th David and Goliath story when we look at Israel/Palestine. What will be will be. Mu.

No comments:

Post a Comment